Header Ads

Most popular Love Quotes in English

There are 10 most popular Love Quotes in English 

 
1. I am much more me when I am with you.
2. I need you like a heart needs a beat.
3. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
4. You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.
5. Let us Flip the coin the see. Head, I am yours. Tail, you are mine. So, we won’t lose.
6. There are only two times that I want to be with you. Now and Forever.
7. You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
8. You make me complete. I love you so much, I didn’t know what love meant until I met you.
9. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
10. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.








No comments

Powered by Blogger.